Thursday 8 March 2012

German Bakery Anjuna

If I close my eyes and think about German Bakery, two things open up my eyes:

  • It's logo: a confused character (I could not make out exactly if it was human or monkey) with various fruits stuffed in his mouth. Its not that weird but it definitely left an impression on my mind.


  • It's location: Up until now, I was living in myth that outlets on main road are more popular. Thanks German bakery for reminding me the term: "hidden gem". It is indeed hidden. For the first timers, you keep on driving along a puzzle-type road amid houses and then suddenly appears your hunting prize!
But again after reaching in we attacked the menu and munching the delicious bites our eyes closed again with ummmmmms. That very day the sweet eating monster in me was hungry and hence we ordered:


Dark Choco Brownie
Chocolate Cream french crepe
Fried Apple Pancake
Jamaican Pancake
Choco banana honey pancake
Puri Bhaji
Some Pizza

Thumbs up to all the things we ate there  and not being biased the winners were all three pan cakes.

And of course the place is relaxing, has good ambiance, it hygienic and ... but the food triumphs!

No comments:

Post a Comment